Monday, June 7, 2010

Geese & Experience

It is interesting to watch geese families as the walk past my window. The young are now almost the size of the mature ones. Yet. looking carefully , one can discern which are mature and which are still young. The mature, in looking around seem to do it carefully, systematically. The young ones look back and forwards rapidly, not seeming to focus on any one thing.

I wonder if that is also true of us humans. as we mature, we have learned what is important to look for - - and what are just 'extra details' which do not affect the situation in which we are located.
How's that for Philosophy 101, early in the AM?

1 comment:

  1. love it!!
    I enjoy reading you thoughts. I hope we could meet soon. I love working with Kathy, she is the a great friend and co-worker.
    have a wonderful evening.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete