Sunday, July 18, 2010

Job I wouldn't want !!!

Yesterday I heard a strange noise - and looking up from my reading, I saw a man's face in my third floor window - - yes, the window washers were here doing their once-a-year washing. I know they never look in- - they are too busy trying to see if the window is clean.

I walked up close to the window and waved - - he saw me and waved back.

Then I thought I'd like a picture of that. When he went to my next door neighbor I took this picture. I never realized that he had one foot on the ladder and one foot on the window sill. That is one job I'd never, NEVER want to do.

So, here he is - - hard at work!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that is crazy!
    I would never want to do that job either. I can barely get up on a step stool let alone a ladder that reaches up 3 stories! eeeekkkk!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete