Friday, August 13, 2010

music

Last night, 8/12/10 I went with a friend to a free (!) - open seating - - concert of the Cleveland Orchestra. It was a taping of a compete symphony of B ------ (I can't remember his name - - I had not heard his music before - - but I seemed to be the only one so ignorant!) being done for WVIZ.

The music was magnificent - - and of course the surroundings of that beautiful concert hall are breath-taking. As I sat there - - I gave thanks for such an offering of spectacular music and overwhelming beauty. How blessed we are at times like these.

I have no picture - - I cannot find my program - - perhaps I'll find it and add the picture later.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma, I am so glad that you got out to hear the Cleveland Symphony. You know, there's nothing quite like live music. And the more I get to listen (and not play it), the more I get to listen and enjoy the natural beauty of music and get to just enjoy.

    Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete