Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Woman 'Eve' Bible Study




Bible Study - Wednesday, Jan. 12 at 1:30- 3:00 - at the Renaissance Senior Community;
26376 John Rd. Olmsted Township; (south of 480 just off 252 going south toward Olmsted Falls.) Call me for further details .

ASSIGNMENT
if you wish one - not required!


Anyone who is interested and can come to this Jan 12 class about 'Eve'. - - - -

I have a 'homework' I think you will like to get ready for the class Jan.12, about Eve.

See me in the church narthex, following the 11:00 service. I have several different Bibles for you to choose from - - so you may explore further - this account of Eve and Adam.

Come - - sign out one of the Bibles - -whichever one you choose - - and bring it back when you come to the class on Jan.9.

Bring your own Bible, also. Reading - - Genesis, chapt. 1 and 2 will also get you prepared.

See you on Wednesday ! Hallie

No comments:

Post a Comment