Monday, May 17, 2010


THINGS HAPPEN ! !

For two days I was gone from my apartment. When I came home, something looked different - - I wasn't sure what it was. I looked all around - then looked outside.

You'll never guess what happened. In those two days the groundskeepers decided there were some trees that were too dense - - trees had to be removed.
THEY TOOK MY LOVELY PINE TREE ! ! IT IS NO MORE ! ! !

I had used that tree to frame my photos - you can see it on the picture at the beginning of my blog !! You will see it no more ! ! (weep - weep - )
Now I'll have to find another way to frame my pictures. But I must admit, I can see more - - in the direction the tree stood. I'll have to learn to look that way more often.

But I do have a few very unusual snow pictures of that tree from last winter. I'll wait till snow season comes again - then I'll share them with you.

Now, it is just a cold, rainy spring day. So be it.



2 comments:

  1. wow, that will be a complete change of view! They removed the whole tree?
    Hope you are feeling better.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry they took away your tree Grandma, but it is still such a wonderful view, even if it's cold and rainy there today.

    I miss you lots. Maybe we can talk again soon.

    ReplyDelete